Browning T-Bolt Composite Sporter .22 LR / .17 HMR
Considered by many the perfect rimfire. This is one fast rimfire. But it still retains the long range accuracy of a bolt action. Speed just isn't everything to the rifleman. That is why so may hunters choose the T-Bolt as their off season practice rifle. You maximise shots but still have to give each shot the attention it deserves. The Composite Sporter is made for the "avid shooter" with its durable stock with a raised comb for better scope-to-stock alignment.
Features that set it apart. Yes, it has them all. A steel receiver, drilled/tapped for scope mounts, semi-match chamber and recessed crown, adjustable trigger, and a spare magazine storage compartment in buttplate for Double Helix Magazine.
- Receiver - Steel • Blued finish • Drilled and tapped for scope mounts
- Barrel - Medium sporter • Blued finish • Free floating • Semi-match chamber • Recessed Crown
- Action - Straight pull bolt-action • Top-tang safety • Adjustable trigger
- Stock - Composite • Matte black • Spare magazine storage compartment in buttplate
- Features - Sling swivel studs installed • Scope not included • Double Helix Magazine
Barrel Length: 22"
Overall Length: 40 1/4"
Length of Pull: 13 1/2"
Drop at Comb: 5/8"
Drop at Heel: 5/8"
Weight: 5 lbs 13 oz
Magazine Capacity: 10
Twist Rate: 9" (.17 HMR) / 16" (.22 LR)
Barrel Finish: Satin Blued
Stock Finish: Matte Black
Chamber Finish: Polished
Barrel Material: Steel
Barrel Contour: Varmint
Stock Material: Composite
Recoil Pad: Plastic Buttplate with Magazine Storage Compartment
Checkering: Textured Grip Panels
Sling Swivel Studs: Gloss Blued
Receiver Material: Steel
Trigger Finish: Gold Plated
Bolt Slide Finish: Brushed Polish
Magazine Type: Double Helix
Trigger Material: Alloy
Trigger Guard Material: Composite
Trigger Guard Engraving: None
Drilled and Tapped for Scope: Yes